Join Ruby Crate, Canada’s #1 subscription box for teen and tween girls! Founded by a mom and daughter team in Oakville, Ruby Crate recently won the best teen box at the A Year of Boxes Subscription Box Awards!
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic individual to help our growing business in Oakville on a part-time or freelance basis. As a small enterprise, this role would cover a wide range of activities including social media, digital marketing, product research, and box packing and management. It is a great opportunity for hands-on experience in a startup business for someone who may be at the beginning of their career or looking for some engaging freelance work.
- Social media content creation and publishing
- Product research for inclusion in crates
- Packing and organizing of crates
- Inventory management
- Delivery management (if have a car)
- E-mail marketing (writing and distribution)
- Communication skills (social media content creation and writing skills)
- Experience with key social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and TikTok)
- Familiar with tween and teen female culture
- Comfortable with remote work
- Knowledge of office apps (MS Office, Google Workspace)
- Professional demeanor
- Must have own computer, internet access and smartphone for social media posting
- Currently enrolled in or a recent graduate of University or College.
- This will primarily be remote work
- Proximity to Oakville is an asset
- In-person work required for packing period (Late November/Early December)
- The initial commitment would be 5 hours / week
- Target start date: November 1, 2021